Day 601

Saturday, September 6, 2014

I woke up at 5:30 this morning and wrote for two hours, then went to sleep again for 45 minutes and had the craziest dream.  I dreamed Alice and I were attending a wedding at a relative's house on the weekend about 50 minutes outside of San Francisco.  I was surrounded by lots of relatives I never knew I had.  When I went to change for the wedding, I realized I hadn't packed my suit, shoes or the invitation that had the address for the wedding.  When I told Alice, she was so mad.  She said we couldn't go to the wedding because it was disrespectful to show up without wearing a suit.  I considered going to Nordstrom to buy a new suit, but we didn't have time.  Alice had taken the day off for the wedding, so she chewed me out.  Then I woke up.  I immediately realized it must have been a dream Alice doesn't chew me out for anything, even though she probably should.  I told her about the dream and she just laughed.

I wrote the rest of the morning and afternoon until around 5 or so.  We watched two movies in the living room.

 
The film had its moments, but was surprisingly unsurprising and flat, but it was definitely Wu friendly.  Alice laughed a lot and some of the better scenes and so did I.

Then we watched a Michael friendly film:


This was great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment