Day 611

Tuesday, September 17, 2014

The day started out quietly, but grew into something I wasn't expecting.  I woke up at 5, practiced a few racquetball shots for an hour, then wrote/revised in the morning before coming to work at Varinsky for a few hours.  By 3:30, I was booked on a flight to Brooklyn, NY for five days, watching closing arguments in an important federal case that's wrapping up now.  I return home Monday morning.

With the work trip scheduled, I decided to bang out all the revisions I had in True Colors and get it to Sharon and Ella Marie by the morning.  I met with Chris at 7:30 and we talked for an hour.  I then made changes/revisions to the manuscript and stayed up until 1:45, no easy feat for this early birth these days.  I was so wiped out I just crashed face down on the pillow.

Can't wait to see this:



And will pay my respects here:


No comments:

Post a Comment