Day 493

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Up at 3:15, wrote an hour until I left for racquetball, played 2 hours, then read Part 5 before visiting Wendel.  I'll work from 2-6 for the next week while Murry is on vacation.  I'm looking forward to reconnecting with the Wendel gang and hanging out with Lillian.  We're going to have some fun.  I hope I haven't forgotten everything.

Afterward, I came home, talked to mom on Facetime, saw Louie and got a haircut, went to the library and checked out four books, including


and


two books on my to-read list that I'm enjoying very much.  Ate a burrito, read a few hours while Jim did work in my apt., then came home and felt sluggish, tired, and unable to write, so I watched


which has the amazing effect of clearing a writer's mind of all fogginess.  A good night's sleep awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment