Day 480

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today I was on cruise control, writing from 5 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., revising chapters 20-31, or about 7k words.  This is the first time I'm reading the story from beginning to end with all the pieces in place.  So far I'm liking it.  The plot turn at the end of chapter 25 is satisfying.  With the section titles functioning as a road map, the serpentine nature of the plot might actually work, which would be a great accomplishment, considering how crazy the story seems.  In a way, the story is really three stories, but I won't tell anyone that.

I play my second league match tonight at 8 against a very good player who will run me all over the place.  I'm going to have to dig deep to find the energy.  I'm pretty tired.

Still watching and loving Cosmos.  It's so well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment