Day 485

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Very little writing today, which is not what I need when I have so much left to do, but when I'm working it totally kills time to write.  Writing is incompatible with everything and on days like today, it's impossible to find the time to even edit one small chapter.  I woke up at 5:30 and spent about two hours returning emails an taking care of E-Force issues.  I did managed to edit three chapters on paper before and during work, but when Howard arrived at the office at 11, all my time was spent creating PowerPoint slides and photocopying.  I left at 3:30, then came home and strung a racquet because all my Invasion racquets have broken strings.  Stringing a racquet takes at least an hour for me, and in this case it took 90 minutes.  I finished at 5:50, then quickly changed and raced over to Club One to play my match against Gary.  The racquet felt good and I hit well, taking care of the match in two.  Then I raced back home to talk to Chris, but he couldn't FaceTime tonight, so we're meeting tomorrow.  I made dinner and watched an hour of the latest Cosmos and an episode honoring Michael Faraday.  I went to bed at 10:06 and fell asleep almost immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment