Day 240

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Up at 4:45, gym, writing at 7:30.  Spent the day on True Colors.  Up to 18,000 words.  Added a couple more plot lines.  I have a good idea what the story's about.  Now I have to put a complete first draft down, then go through from beginning to end, then do it again.  I'm estimating the job will take about six weeks, maybe more.  I'd love to have it finished by October. 

Went over to Rhonda's for dinner.  She made a spectacular series of dishes, starting with gazpacho, followed by mozzarella, basil and heirloom tomatoes with pistachios, the Panko-herb encrusted chicken with lemon parsley sauce, arugula with olive oil and meyer lemon, and finally fruit crisps for dessert.  It was all so delicious!

Came home and talked with Alice on FaceTime for 30 minutes, then finished a very disturbing but well-made film. 


 
I enjoy these kinds of innovative independent movies, but the subject matter here was hard to watch.  Glad I saw it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment