Day 229

Saturday, August 31, 2013

No writing today.

Watched several matches in Stockton today, amazed at how quick the best players are and how hard everyone hits.  We had a team E-Force meeting at 11 near the pool, which was informative and enjoyable.  I played one match in the afternoon that was not very inspired.  I couldn't get my shots down and felt sluggish.  I ended up losing in two.  I had to leave the club early for my Fantasy Football draft at 6:30.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to enter the chat room because iPads can't use Adobe Flash (what a drag!), so Jeff texted me the info.  It seemed to go fine, but what a pain.  Went to bed at 11 p.m.


Mixed Doubles Open Division

#1 Player Paola Longoria receiving against Frederique Lambert


Team E-Force at the LPRT Stockton Pro-Am

No comments:

Post a Comment