Day 219

Wednesday, August 22, 2013

Woke up at 4 and got ready for my big match this morning with Glenn.  I was at the gym at 5 and warmed up for 30 minutes.  I felt good.  My game plan was to give him nothing but drive serves to the left and right corners and put everything away.  I felt strong right at the start and beat him in game one 15-5.  I had a 5-1 lead in game two when Glenn went on a nine-point run.  Down 5-10, I climbed back and took the lead at 11-10 before Glenn called a time out.  I then scored four more points and took the match in two games.  I was so relieved to have that match behind me.  Now it's on to the finals Tuesday night against the winner of Tyrone and Alex's match tonight.  In all likelihood it'll be Tyrone.

Once I was back from the gym, I worked on Connie's production company for two hours and revised Martin Martinez for five hours.  At 4, I drove to Alice's for the night.  We borrowed her sister's Teeter Inversion Table to see if it helps Alice with her back pain.   She's tried everything, so I hope this does the trick.

We watched the opening 40 minutes of Butterflies are Free, the 1972 Goldie Hawn film, shot in San Francisco.  It's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment