Day 200

Friday, August 2, 2013

Woke up at 4:50, racquetball from 5:15-7.  

I wrote very little today, mainly because I went to San Ramon to play a little racquetball with John Ellis and a few of the Stockton phenomenons who mixed it up on the courts with Mike Lippitt and the San Ramon regulars.  It was a total blast as always.  They're amazing.  Afterward, we went to Max's for lunch.

From San Ramon, I headed back home and cleaned non-stop for about three hours in preparation for Judge Neil Basin's visit to Oakland.  It was perfect timing to see Neil as I'm between books and Sandra Bradman is leaving the Bay Area for a year to learn some special medical skill at the University of Michigan.

Alice took the bus over after work, and she, Neil, Sandra, Rossana and Daniel had dinner at the new pizza restaurant that used to be Milano called The Star.  It was very good.  We ordered two large salads, one stuffed pizza and one thin crust pizza, which ended up being the perfect amount of food.

After dinner, we had tea at my place, then I drove Alice back to her place in San Francisco.

A great day of racquetball and friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment