Day 218

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Up at 4:45, at the gym at 5:15, practiced various shots for an hour in preparation for my semi-final match against Glenn tomorrow morning.  If my serves are on and I don't keep my shots up, I should be tough.  Glenn's been playing so well lately that I know we'll have a great battle!

Ruby tweaked her foot this morning, so we only played for about 10 minutes.  I left the gym early and started my writing day at 8.

I wrote on Connie from 8-2 with an hour for lunch and E-Force-related duties.  From 3-6 I revised Martin Martinez chapters 10-15.  From 6-7 had dinner and watched about 30 minutes of the last installment of Mildred Pierce.  I also caught up with Lisa for about 20 minutes.

From 7-8 I blogged and looked over my 2013 fantasy football team.  From 8-8:30 I went back to II and Connie's voice.  From 8:30-9:30 I talked with Chris, then talked to Alice before bed.  Another non-stop day.  I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment