Day 119

Monday, May 13, 2013

Woke up at 4, drove home, made it to the gym at 5:05 and tried hitting after a week off the court.  My forehand was still sore, so I'll take another week off.  Steve, Glenn and Tiger were there.  It was good seeing them.  I hit the elliptical for 15 minutes, then took a shower and left early.

I had my oatmeal and 6:30 and started another week of writing around 7:15.  This week I'm writing chapters 21-27, all of section 5 and two chapters from section 6.  These should be fun chapters to write, as the kids at Harmony Middle School will no longer be affected by the afternoon cookies and will start to behave like normal kids, only they will not have had any practice at being normal.

3:30 p.m. -- still going...took a much-needed fifteen minute nap, which made all the difference.  Back to it...

7 - Can't write anymore.  Time for an hour or so of Wallanger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment