Day 108

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Only about 45 minutes worth of writing today.  I ordered a new graphics card for my computer.  The fan only works when I have one monitor plugged in.

Packed for the Stockton Pro-Am.  I can't believe it's already here.


I'm staying at the Extended Stay America on March Lane.  It's clean, quiet and very comfortable.  My first match is tomorrow at 11:15 a.m.

In the afternoon, I watched the local open players qualify for IRT spots against the pros tomorrow. I also attended a sponsor doubles event in the evening and was paired up with Javier Moreno, the #6 player in the world.  He's a really nice guy.  We played against Ben Croft and Vic, Jason Manino and Craig, Rocky Carson and Jeff, Alvero Beltran and his partner.

I went to bed around 11 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment