Day 92

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I spent most of the day preparing and packaging  three boxes to be shipped to my apartment in Oakland.  Two boxes contain my K-12 and college papers.  I managed to squeeze them inside two 17x13x13 boxes.  I through out old magazine and some knickknacks that happened to survive several previous purges. 

The other box was a collection of Time Life books my Mom and Dad used to get in the mail back in the 70s.  I've always wanted them.  They should arrive next week, along with my college chemistry book and Beethoven's 6th and 7th Symphonies.

Mom and I had a great afternoon and evening together.  I'm sad that she and Craig can no longer afford to live in their wonderful Bellingham house.  I love that house so much. 

We watched an episode of The Amerikans before going to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment