Day 81

Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm writing the initial draft to chapters 7-12 and outlining the missions for Jimmy and Kendra.  If I can create a simple lightness to the prose and make everything seemless, that would be ideal.  Nothing too complicated.  I'm constantly battling doubts of my ability and choices, but recognize that is part of who I am and don't really have time to second-guess myself.  If I can keep busy and stay on course, that's the imporant thing.

I have my semi-final league match today at 4.  Steve barely won his against Ed.  I'm not as well rested as I'd like to be, but I hope to give Mike a strong game.  He's fast and smart with some of his shots, though he does get frustrated with himself every  now and then.  We'll see what happens.

8:00 - Won my semi-final match against Mike Cota 15-12, 15-14.  I was down 2-11 in the second game and managed to come back.  I'm not sure how.  I was down 0-8.  I skipped four shots in the beginning.  It was ugly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment