Day 80

Thursday, April 4, 2013

This morning I cleaned the apartment and organized my thoughts for Zombie Cookies.  I have six chapters written.  It looks as though the book will be roughly 40+ chapters long, so I have a ways to go before this story is finished.

I spent a few minutes outlining the major storyline.  It involves Jimmy, Kendra and Switchblade (Herman).  As long as I make it fun, light, lively and entertaining I should be good.

This afternoon I'm heading to Stockton to play with the 209 for a few hours.  Mike Lippitt set it up.  It's always a treat to play with the world's best racquetball players.  They're amazing!

I'm trying not to stress out about how much I have to do, but I sure have some ambitious goals for the next few months.  As long as I get Zombie Cookies written, everything else will fall in place...I hope.

Drove to Stockton to play in a special sharks/minnows racquetball mixer with the pros at the 209.


These young pros will be the best players in the world one day.  Now they're anywhere from #3 in the world to #30.  All of them are amazingly fast and quick with incredible fundamentals.  Super nice guys, too.

There were about 25 players total in the afternoon.  I played with Steve Turner, Bobby Horn, Jose Rojas, and Brock.  Afterward we had a taco feast at Jose Diaz's house.  Really great time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment