Day - 661

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Wednesday morning meeting from 6-7. Lively discussion. Quiet at work, so I watched a couple of poker videos to chip away at the 30-day challenge that's taking me 90 days to complete. Developing mental muscle memory to implement all of these strategies will be the most difficult part of getting to the next level. Lots to think about, but not so much at the lower levels. Not overthinking things is what I should focus on now.

Continuing to read pages from 1619 Project and Race and Reunion: The Civil War in American Memory. I should work to finish these two books by next week.

I visit the office tomorrow...first time since Omicron.

Meanwhile, the profoundly tragic war in Ukraine continues...

Ukrainian Presidential Press Office via AP


No comments:

Post a Comment