Day - 658

Saturday, March 19, 2022

I drove back to Oakland early for a two-hour Elders meeting at Glenn's house. I brought Noah's bagels and cream cheese. Lee brought a delicious morning cake. Yum, that was good. We talked about where we were as a group and shared where we wanted to go. I was eager to expand our profile and perhaps record a Wednesday meeting or two to show folks what we talk about, but many in the group aren't interested in that, so we'll keep things private for the time being. Our podcast takes care of putting things out there, so I'm fine with that. We ended at 10:30 and I drove back to SF. 

For dinner, we met Michael at Kokkari and had a wonderful meal. It's always a treat spending time with him! Alice ordered fish and I ordered a baked casserole dish that was very good. Baklava for dessert. Heaven!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment