Day - 1514

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Michael had two meetings today, a hike with a friend of his and lunch with an old friend, so I went over to San Francisco to get my hair cut and spend a few hours with my sweetheart Alice Wu.  Her Airbnb guests were leaving, so I was able to help her change the bed and dust.  I drove back to the East Bay in the afternoon and took care of a few things while Michael wrapped up his lunch meeting with an old friend.  We met up for dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant just off Grand Avenue.  It was very good.  I'll have to go there again.



During dinner, the game was on between the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens.  Michael's a big Pats fan, but they weren't playing well and the Ravens were.  It was a painful game for Michael to watch.  They ended up losing soundly!

We came home after dinner, played a few games of crib, then called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment