Day - 1493

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Woke up early after a restful night's sleep.  We had a quick breakfast, then headed to Diamond Heights for the jacuzzi and sauna.  We then went to the Stonestown Farmer's Market for Thanksgiving vegetables.  I'm in charge of carrots and Brussels sprouts.  Bought three bags of sweet carrots.  Alice got beets and greens.

Back home, we cleaned the Airbnb, then I fixed our bicycle tires that had been flat the past two months.  It was another ideal San Francisco weekend and perfect weather to ride around the neighborhood.  We rode around the neighborhood, stopping at The Pizza Place on Noriega, then Devil's Teeth for coffee and a donut muffin.  So good!

Back home, I updated Alice's Guest Book with new pages that included the new Mexican place and sushi place on Judah. 

I spent the rest of the day researching ideas for Europe. I think we'll visit Munich, Budapest and Prague next spring.  I love Munich and haven't been to Budapest and Prague.  That will be a lovely vacation!

Simple dinner, then 60 Minutes, then a few pages of the Fredrick Douglas bio I'm reading, followed by bed at 9:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment