Day - 1502

Friday, November 15, 2019

Watched all of Marie Yovanovich's testimony today.  It's really something to hear from a dedicated, competent career state department official who was railroad by a couple of corrupt thugs.  Giuliani will go down over this.  His reputation is the equivalent of a massive dumpster fire.  And it's only going to get worse for Trump and his minions next week.  At some point, enough is enough.  Most Americans find this level of corruption distasteful.  I know I do. 

Poker tonight at Mark's.  Dorian joined me until 1 a.m..  I was down down down all night, but eventually came on the up swing during the final round of play.  I was dealt QQ back-to-back, winning both and doubling up twice.  I needed it for a -$40 loss for the evening.  In bed by 1:15 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment