Day - 1775

Friday, February 15, 2019

A mad scramble to get ready after racquetball this morning (the games were too much fun and I didn't leave the club until 6:45).  Met Lisa at the curb and we commuted in together.  Lisa met Chelsea Clinton at Twitter two days ago.  Chelsea's a VIT (very important Tweeter).  Lisa is the perfect Twitter employee.  It's fun hearing her work stories!

Work was fine today, though busy after 2.  I was hoping to get all caught up on this and also research a few bond choices, but I didn't have time. 

Went to lunch with Lillian and Maria at the Embarcadero to check out the new Brown Sugar restaurant from Oakland that's known for their chicken and waffles.  I had fried chicken and mac & cheese.  It was good, not awesome.

After work, we went to Outerlands for dinner, our post-Valentine's outing.  Very good enjoyable meal and a nice escape from the drama of the week with the flooded downstairs floor and ruined carpeting.  Alice's Airbnb will be out of commission for a week or two.

To bed early.   Uber picks me up for my weekend trip to AZ at 3:50 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment