Day 1926

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Predictably, I was sore today and never play well back-to-back.  I don't have enough tournament experience to sustain the kind of game I bring on day one, so today in my semi-final Double A match with Sam I didn't play well and wasn't very coordinated.  It's frustrating when you want to hit the ball properly but can't.  We lost in two and my matches were over.  Oh well.  Next year!  I reffed two matches and watched a fabulous Open Doubles match between Jose Rojas (one of the best players in the world) and two very talented young players.  The match went to three games and was full of the fireworks and incredible athleticism that you always fine in open play. 

I drove home around 2:30 p.m., came home and rested the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment