Day 1581

Monday, May 15, 2017

We woke up at 3:30 a.m. for our 6:10 a.m. flight from Vancouver to San Francisco.  Chris was up by 4 and we drove to the airport in 20 minutes, stopping for maybe one red light.  It was a great weekend in the city I was born!

We used Global Entry going through customs and it was efficient and easy.  Alice had her Starbuck's coffee and bread from Saturday's bakery.  I didn't need anything.  I was still stuffed from last night's meal.

Our flight was on time and uneventful.  I slept an hour or so.  We arrived early at 8:10 a.m. into SFO.  After disembarking, we left the international terminal where Alice caught a Lyft home.  I took BART to work and arrived around 9:30.  Luckily, work was quiet without many jobs to do.  I didn't eat lunch.  I had the last of my butter tarts for lunch.  I came home at 6, called Alice, then went right to bed.  I slept 12 hours.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment