Day 1578

Friday, May 12, 2017

Alice at International Cafe after breakfast
 A leisurely day with three full meals and afternoon tea.  It's so easy to eat too much.  I enjoy working out in the morning and showering in the spa locker rooms.  They're so nice.  Hot tub, sauna and steam room.  So sweet.

I checked out Skywalker's Lounge on the ship.  This is where we're holding our ceremony and reception next year aboard the Golden Princess.  It's really a nightclub at night, but works as a comfortable location for a large reception on the ship.  I'll need some help in decorating the place.




Alice destroyed me in cribbage.  She had the hands and played them well.  We saw some wonderful rainbows from our cabin in the evening.  I enjoy being on the sea (when it's not too rough).  There's something very therapeutic about the gentle rocking motion of the waves.  We went to be early, by 10.  We're just oldies at heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment