Day 1568

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I woke up at 6 and left Alice's at 7:15 to Bayshore Ave. and Alioto's Body Shop where my MINI will be fixed.  I took bus 9 to the CA Highway Patrol office and obtained a copy of the first page of the police report.  The individual who hit my car was a 26-year-old female with a suspended license and no insurance.  Clearly, she was on some kind of substance to have driven so recklessly without any insurance on a suspended license.  My insurance company has all the information they need now, and aside from the $500 deductible, everything will be taken care of.  From the CHP, I walked to Market St. and took a bus to work.  I was busy for the next three hours, then got caught up and took care of a few things related to the wedding cruise.  After work, I took bus 9 back to Bayshore Ave. and picked up the rental car I'll be using for the next two weeks.  I drove to Alice's and we had chicken teriyaki at a Japanese restaurant on Noriega.  

No comments:

Post a Comment