Day 833

Sunday, April 26, 2015

I drove to Alice's around 9:30, arriving an hour later.  We went to Irving to pick up lunch and vegetables for a dinner Alice was cooking for Jay and Cecilia, who were coming over at 5.  Austin joined us, too.  I spent the afternoon reading travel guides and took a 20-minute map before Jay and Cecilia arrived.  We had a wonderful dinner.  Like Alice, Peter is still in Jay and Cecilia's thoughts. Last week, Alice and I watched a couple videos Jay made for their bicycle gang on a trip they took through Europe ten years ago.  Peter was only 65 and his sudden passing has really shaken everyone. It goes by so fast, that's for sure.  After dinner, I drove Austin back to St. Mary's and stayed the night at my place.  Tomorrow I have racquetball, a short five-hour day at Varinsky, then off to SF for the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment