Day 818

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I woke up around 6:45, wrote until 10:30, then went with Alice and Austin to a cemetery in Daly City to pay respects to Alice's grandparents buried there.  We also visited Austin's grandfather on his dad's side at Woodlawn Memorial Park in Daly City.

We had lunch afterward, then came home and relaxed the rest of the afternoon.  I took a solid one-hour nap.  I don't know why I was so tired, but I was.



After dinner, Alice and I watched the two-part, four-hour HBO documentary on Frank Sinatra.  I was familiar with most of the story, but it was still wonderful to relive the ups and downs of one of the great entertainment icons of the 20th Century.  Those songs, especially after 1950, are timeless.

We went to bed around 11:45.  

No comments:

Post a Comment