Day 640

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Up at 4:45, racquetball until 6:30.  Steve and I are in the playoffs for our league.  He plays the winner of Carlos and Alex and I play Tyrone.  T has lost a step but he can still play a tough game.  Steve has not lost anything and is playing as well as he's ever played.  He hits the ball hard and knows my game inside and out.  We are equal on my fronts but he has better endurance and has longer arms.  He will be a handful if we meet in the finals.

I worked at Varinsky this morning from 9-1, then came home and continued my studying of Dorian's story.  I have a good handle on it now.  I'll draft an outline of how the story might play out, using some of the elements of race and the optimism from the Obama presidency that was so high with African American entrepreneurs back in 2009-2010.  I'm speaking with a few of his contacts tomorrow at noon to get their take on things.

Went to bed at 8:30 because I was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment