Day 632

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I have a little more than a full year left of my 1,000 days of writing.  I've written two complete novels, edited and revised four novels, some twice, and just started my next book called Confessions of a Hollywood Hound.  I wrote 2,000 words this morning and another 1,000 words this afternoon.  I want this book to go quickly.  There's no reason a draft can't be completed by Thanksgiving.

Spoke with Chris this evening.  He has a novel in the works that could be written just as quickly, so long as he stays with it and writes every day.  I love the premise and thing it's gold for the genre he's writing for.  Talked with Alice afterward.  She still has a headache from staining the deck on Sunday.  I think the fumes and the heat got to her.  I hope she feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment