Day 406

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I like my Sunday rituals with Alice. We get up around 6:30-7, get ready for the day, then head to 9th and Irving for Starbucks/Arizmendi's/Posh Bagel/La Boulange for drinks and morning treats while reading the day's news on our ipads.  I love it.  We then go to Sunset Super and buy vegetables for the day.

I wrote from 9:40-4 today, spending all my time on the middle sections of the book.  They're rough but on paper.  Another month or so and this book should be finished, at least the first draft.  I'm curious to see what Chris thinks.  This will be the first novel he'll read from beginning to end without having seen any chapters.  No one's seen any chapters yet.  I won't show anyone anything until the novel is done.

Washed the cars at 4, then watched an episode of Dexter on Netflix, season 7 episode 4.  It's so nice to watch this great series again.  It's always been one of my favorites.


Gold in Men's Hockey!  Gold in Women's Curling!  Gold in Women's Hockey!  Gold in Men's Curling. Canada Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment