Day 391

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm updating my online presence, which I've neglected the past few months.  I'm using True Colors Detective Agency to set up promotional elements within my website and on Facebook.  I'm clarifying  what I choose to put out there online and what I wish to keep under the hood.  I dislike how everything can be connected so that all my moves on Goodreads can be broadcast for everyone to read on Facebook.  It's too much.  A good online presence requires good editing, but good editing requires time, energy and something of a game plan.   I'm still developing one.  I understand the value  of an online presence, but I'm also not as narcissistic as I thought I was.  I don't need anyone to know anything about me, but I like promoting my stories and keeping tabs on my own writing and living process.

Alice celebrated Chinese New Year with her family yesterday at her house with a big dinner from 6 to 9.  I ate too much as always.  Everyone was there.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment