Day 396

Thursday, February 13, 2014

One of the rare times I hit the gym on a Thursday.  It was actually very pleasant.  I went through my 30-30-30 routine, which consisted of 30 minutes of running with my ipad nano (Vivaldi, Wings, Elvis Costello, ELO, Handel, and Scarlatti), 30 minutes of racquetball drills, and 30 minutes in the weight room.  I hope to do more of these on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I wrote in the morning, worked from noon-3, then continued writing after work.  Lisa's step-mom passed away yesterday, so the Young family is in Utah until Monday.  I walked Rocket today.  That's one strong dog.

I wrote a few new chapters in True Colors.  The first third is written, parts of the second third are written, and most of the ending is written.  This has been the strangest first draft I've ever written.  I'm writing it in pieces like a puzzle. I hope it comes together into something recognizable.  I guess I'll find out next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment