Day 351

Monday, December 30, 2013

I was supposed to play games at Neal and Karin's but was too sick to do anything.  I stayed at Gwen's and slept all day.  I also searched for something to watch on television and found Oliver Stone's The Untold History of the United States on Showtime.  I watched 7 of 10 episodes.  It's outstanding.  I found each episode riveting.  The editing is amazing and the storytelling is terrific. This is Oliver Stone at the top of his game.  I loved all of it.  I'll have to watch the remaining three episodes and also buy the book.  





 Aside from watching these documentaries, it was another waste of a day.  I can't believe I got sick again.  I'll have to take better precautions when I fly.  Airborne, Vitamin C, whatever it takes.  This is ridiculous.  


No comments:

Post a Comment