Day 350

Sunday, December 29, 2013

I had no voice and felt horrible, but still managed to get up early and go with Gwen to a meeting, then breakfast, then to west Seattle to visit Dad and Sue briefly as they returned from their holiday cruise to the Caribbean.  We met at Mugs and Mary's house.  They live in a beautiful two-story home on the corner of Rose Street.  It was a pleasant visit, but my voice was so gone I didn't add much to the conversation.  Once I returned home to Gwen's, I spent the rest of the day in bed.  I watched the second half of the Seahawks game.  They look great.  I ate dinner with Gwen's family, a delicious Italian meal with fresh home-made pasta.  Wow, was it good.  I fell asleep around 8 and didn't wake up until around 9 the next morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment