Day - 559

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Las Vegas - Day 1

After Detroit, both Alice and I tested positive with Covid and were recovering for several days. Feeling better now and rescheduled my week in Las Vegas with Thom from today until Friday morning.

I flew into Las Vegas in the afternoon, took a Lyft to Bellagio, and met Thom at the poker room. I put my name in, placed the bags in our room, then walked around Bellagio and Caesars for an hour until I was seated at my table. My first Vegas session of the summer lasted 4 hours and I was down $150. My flush draws didn't fill and my top pair lost to a set of 4s.

We took a break and had dinner at Harvest inside Bellagio.  Great meal! Thom and I both ordered the rib-eye steaks with mashed potatoes and salad. So good!


Our second session that went from 11 - 3 a.m. went much better. Up $250 , thanks to a set of tens, set of Queens against pocket Kings, and quad Aces.  Some nice hands tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment