Day - 558

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Busy day today, playing at three poker rooms total: Bellagio, Wynn and Venetian.

Before checking out, we played a few hours in the morning at Bellagio for +$50. 


We used our poker vouchers at Noodles and ordered Wan Tan Soup and dumplings.

After lunch, we grabbed our bags and took an Uber to Palazzo, the sister hotel of the Venetian. We checked in, then headed to the Wynn for an afternoon session.  I lost a couple of early hands and was down $250, then won with a flush catch and a flopped straight. By the end of our four-hour session, I was up $275 for the session. 

My luck changed at the Venetian later that night when I missed draws, walked into monster check-raised hands, and couldn't get anything going. Down $498 after four hours of evening play. Usually, I do well at the Venetian, but not tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment