Day - 554

 Thursday, July 14, 2022

Last day in Las Vegas. I got up late, had breakfast and headed to Caesar's for my afternoon session. I waited an hour to get on a table, then played for three hours, catching a couple hands and getting lucky on the river. I had JJ and an aggressive player across from me raised on an 874 flop. I pushed all-in against her $125 stack and she called with 87. I lucked out with a 66 run out for a $244 session win. 


For dinner, I used my Venetian comp at the Lux Cafe and had a nice meal before my final session of the trip. I played again at the Venetian until it was time to leave for my flight back Friday morning. My final session was great. We had a table bully at the table for about 30 minutes. He ran into two hands I played that I got lucky with. The first was 99. I raised, then called in position and the flop was T74. I bet, he called. The turn was a J. I checked, he bet, I check-raised all-in and he called. The river was an 8, giving me a straight. I never knew what he had but I'm assuming top pair or better. After I stacked him, he reloaded and a few hands later I raised pre-flop with 55. He min-raised me in position and I called. Flop was 654. I checked and he bet $30. I called. Turn was 2. We both checked. River was a 7. I checked and he bet $60. I called and he showed KJ. I showed him my set. He left the table after that. +$775 for the session.

At 3:30, I cashed out, headed back to my room, then took a taxi to the airport and flew home at 5:20 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment