Day - 1630

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Racquetball this morning with some great games, then worked from home, which was so nice.  Made another pot of chicken stew and baked bread while working.  The afternoon was busy.

Pulled out two poker books to review from my bankers box of poker books:



These are good books to get me back in the proper mindset.  I remember being impressed with the chapter by Howard Lederer on limit poker in the Full Tilt book.  I went to the Oaks in the evening for a few hours and played a few hands.  I had AA twice in-a-row, which happens maybe once or twice in a lifetime.  Both hands won.  I was up $60 at once, but had some unfortunate hands lose my last hour there.  I had AK suited lose to a flush and AQ suited lose to a full house.  Both were costly pots.  I ended up down $3 for the session.  I'd like to build the skill set again and play larger limit stakes, then also play no limit, where the real money can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment