Day - 1625

Monday, July 16, 2019

Racquetball in the a.m., then work.  My right foot is still bothering me a bit.  Walking slow and limping.

Played at the Oaks tonight.  I'd like to play a few nights each week and build up my reading abilities again.  Mondays are good nights to play because of their $200 high hand special from 6-10 p.m.  It's also a popular night to play.  I ended the session up $135 but could have won so much more had I not folded a top hand in a big pot I was certain I'd lost.  The level of players is somewhat low at the 3/6 table.  The players are weak in general, so it's a good table to re-acquaint myself with the game and exploit opponent errors.  That's how you make money in poker, by capitalizing on other player's mistakes.  Limit shows all kinds of mistakes, too.  I will need to be more aggressive in general and read players better than I can right now.  It's nice to be back and playing again.

Looking forward to playing Schumann's 4th Symphony this fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment