Day - 1756

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A peppy racquetball session this morning, along with more rain.  Rain, rain, rain.  I'm done with the rain.  Wednesdays are always a grind with orchestra rehearsal in the evening.  We only have five weeks before our concert and all three pieces are very challenging.  So tough!  The Wagner is full of fast chromatic runs and the Debussy is difficult to hear properly.  I'll need to log in many hours with these pieces. 

Our rehearsal tonight was pretty good, all things considered.  I wasn't able to play many bars though.  Too tough, and I won't have much of a chance to practice with this week since I'm flying to Seattle early Sunday morning to attend Hank's 1st Bday in Snohomish. 

Came home at 10, watched a little TV while the heating pad warmed up the sheets, then went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment