Day - 1751

Monday, March 11, 2019

Up at 2:25 a.m. and got ready in 10 minutes.  It took another five minutes or so to find my left shoe.  Funny how I was anticipating this.  I figured Hailey had taken one of my shoes and played with it somewhere.  I finally found it inside her play house.  So hilarious.

The drive to SeaTac was dark and peaceful.  It takes about an hour and ten minutes to get there.  The flight was on time and half full, so I had a row to myself.  I wasn't sure whether we were on a 737 Max 8 aircraft, but I wasn't worried.  Maybe I should have been.  The crash and Boeing's new 737s are the talk of Wall Street right now.  Clearly, something is wrong with these new planes.

Got into Oakland at 7, took Bart to SF, then plowed through the day with a mocha to help keep me awake. 

After work, I stayed with Alice in SF.  I needed to practice but wasn't able to.  Too tired.  I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment