Day - 1821

Monday, December 31, 2018

Work was dead, no surprise there.  I continued work on my finances.  We were able to leave early at 2:30, so I took the NL home to Lakeshore.  Alice met me there.  We ate at Mijori for an early dinner...


...then met up with Richard, Lisa, Trey and Sophia for New Year's Eve at Rhonda and Biff's in Montclair. 


We took Lyft up to the top of Montclair and had trouble getting one to take us back to Oakland.  Too far from the beaten path, apparently.  After our third attempt, Alice and I got our lift to our car, then we drove back to SF for the night.  Traffic was a breeze.  We ended up going to bed at 2 a.m.  That's late for both of us!  2019 will be a very nice but strange year.  I do hope Trump is kicked out of office in 2019 for, among other things, betraying the United States of America with his Russia connections.  If anyone in the U.S. deserves to go down, he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment