Day 1719

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Finally, I had a good league night, going 9-2 in 2.5 hours, all games to 11.  I should have gone 10-1, but lost to Carlos, who came from behind and got a couple of aces to close out our game.  It felt great beating Steve, Ramon, Tyrone, and Jorge.  I have three weeks of play left before Alice and I leave for a week of R&R on the Grand Princess.  It's a week long and in and out of San Francisco, which is nice.  Alice's uncle Bill and auntie Vickie will be joining us.  Bill is fun.  We'll have a good time.  I'll exercise, eat, go in the hot tub, read, write, and watch TV with Alice.

I came home at 10:30, sore and hungry.  I went to Safeway and bought a Marie Callender chicken pot pie and Life cereal.  I gobbled it up while watching the opening of the final episode of the Vietnam War.  

No comments:

Post a Comment