Day 1688

Monday, August 28, 2017

The flight home was very long.  It just never ended.  I slept a little from Chennai to Singapore, but not so much from Singapore to San Fran.  I had a two-hour layover in Singapore.  The flight was uneventful.  I just watched two Alien movies and several episodes of Westworld.





We flew into SF at 9 a.m.  Customs was a breeze and I was at work within the hour.  I plowed through the day and felt pretty good after showering.  I caught up on emails, took care of a few projects that hadn't been completed, then came home.  I unpacked, had a small bite to eat, then went to bed.  I woke up at midnight and couldn't go back to sleep.  Ugh.  I also felt a bad tingle in my throat.  Not good.  I drank some of that nasty Chinese tea, hoping it would make me feel better.  I think I could some nasty sickness in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment