Day 1708

Sunday, September 17, 2017

I had zero energy today and did very little except watch football.  I tried to clean up but I had no motivation and energy to do much of anything.  It was frustrating, but I just dealt with it and rested.  My fantasy football team managed to build a nice lead and the Seahawks managed to win without scoring a touchdown.  The Raiders also won.

In the evening, I watched the first episode of the Ken Burns documentary The Vietnam War.


Oh boy, it's going to be really intense and hardly uplifting, but important to experience.  I was so tired by 9 I was falling in and out of sleep, but after the program and just as I was ready to go to bed, another interesting PBS show called Soundboarding started.  It's about music producers and was so interesting I ended up watching it, staying up until 11:30.  I'd pay for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment