Day 548

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I went back to Occidental Studios in the morning and caught one more scene of Dog with a Blog with Stan the dog blogging while Chloe looks on.  They finished the scene at 10.  I left to spend the afternoon with Ari and Connor near Santa Monica.  Traffic in LA is one of those things you can't get away from.  It's just there like smog, impacting everyone's quality of life and reminding me why I'd never want to live there.  It took over an hour to get to Ari's, even though it's only a 15 minute drive with no traffic.  We had Korean barbecue for lunch at a place near her apartment.  It's always great hanging out with Ari!  It's wild to think I first met Lisa at Ari's age.

At 3 I drove back to Neil's and slept the entire afternoon and evening.  I was exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment