Day 536

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I had a writing meeting with Sharon's colleague Ella Marie at 11 my time today.  We talked for an hour about what to do with True Colors.  Because the book is about 5th graders, she really wanted the book to target younger readers.  It's not who I typically write for, but I understand why I must writer to the market.  It will be a much different book from what I currently have, but the basic elements and Lani's special powers will stay the same.  Ella Marie liked the girls and their differences.  I'm eager to get at the revision.  I'll begin this coming week and hope to finish sometime in August.  I have so many projects to work on these days.  There won't be enough time to finish them all.

This was my last day of back-to-back work shifts at Varinsky and Wendel.  Exhausting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment