Day 446

Friday, April 4, 2014

Up at 4, emails, racquetball from 5:15 to 7:15, then home to write all day.  I printed off chapters 41-64 and now I'm editing the hardcopy.  They're very rough and unreadable, but a few paragraphs are decent.  I don't know about this book.  I'll be glad when it's finished.

I wrote until 4:30, then watched




which I liked.  A lot.

I received some unfortunate news about Club One.  It looks like the jacuzzi repairs for the mens' and womens' locker rooms are so expensive that they are not going to fix them.  Suddenly, my beloved Club One went from tier 1 status to tier 3.  I used that jacuzzi every morning.  We pay a premium at that Club.  Unfortunately, there are no alternatives nearby with adequate racquetball facilities.  I'm not happy about this.




No comments:

Post a Comment