Day 159

Saturday, June 22, 2013

 This morning I teamed up with Tiger for our Club One Doubles Tournament.  We had 12 teams from around the Bay Area.  Tiger and I did well before the playoffs, winning all our matches except one, which we lost 14-15.  Unfortunately, in the first round of the playoffs, we lost to a team from Fremont who I usually beat -- Dave and Markus.  Tiger played well and we had a lot of fun, though it's not nearly as much fun watching the finals from outside the court.  This is the first time I haven't made the finals in the last four outings.

Tiger and a few of the players at our Club One Doubles Tournament
Lunch at La Chaval
The Sheriff - Downtown Robbie Brown
Rod, Tyrone, Steve, Harry and Phil
It was a great tournament!

Afterwards, I worked on my synopsis for three hours, then drove over to Alice's for the evening.  I was dead tired and crashed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment