Day 154

Monday, June 17, 2013

I spent the day unpacking and getting back to the wonderful routine of my life.  I went to the gym bright and early at 5 a.m. and began the long journey toward losing a few of the cruise pounds I mysteriously acquired.  I wonder how that happened?  Damn those cruise cookies! 

I chipped away at my emails but made little progress.  I opened mail and entered bills and receipts into Quicken.  After about three hours of tedious chores, I went to the library for research materials on a new project I'm working on with my uncle.  I checked out seven books, including Lucky Me, a memoir by Shirley MacLaine's daughter.  Now that should make for interesting reading.

I also watched an episode of season 6 of Mad Men on my iPad.  I love everything about Mad Men.  This season is very strange and sometimes totally crazy, but I'm assuming that's the point, because Don is spiraling.  I love it.  What a great great great great television show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment